Originally from ticket #11.
when I move my curser to the right margin, in order to move down the page, the SE links pop out, and I'm unable to get the page down.
The toolbar on the right can get in your way when trying to scroll horizontally or down (vertically).
Here is how to prevent the toolbar from getting in the way of scrolling:
1. Go to your toolbar on the right side of the screen
2. Click on My Account then Preferences Tab
3. Scroll down your Preferences Tab until you see the option to "Lock Sneaker Doc"
4. Save your changes and exit your My Account settings.
5. Now click on "Dashboard" or any other tool on SE toolbar.
You will notice the toolbar stays exposed in view and scrolling is much easier.
Post is closed for comments.